NACNS is pleased to announce the Draft Revised CNS Statement on Clinical Nurse Specialist Practice and Education, third edition (CNS Statement) is now under final review and will soon be sent for copyediting. This document is in final stages and will be available in September.
DRAFT Documents Related to this Public Comment and Related Survey link
- Draft NACNS Statement on Clinical Nurse Specialist Practice and Education, 3rd edition (draft CNS Statement Revision)
- 2018 Draft Core CNS Competencies Table 2. Document B
- 2018 Draft Outcomes of Clinical Nurse Specialist Table 3. Document C
- Document D for Comment Appendix A
- TABLE 4. Alignment of Competencies, Outcomes and Curricular Recommendations. Document E