- This event has passed.
NACNS Webinar | The CNS Role in Dissemination
June 22, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
NACNS Webinar: The CNS Role in Dissemination
Mary Beth Flynn Makic PhD RN CCNS CCRN-K, FAAN, FNAP, FCNS, University of Colorado College of Nursing
Angie Malone, DNP, APRN, ACNS-BC, OCN, AOCNS, NE-BC, Jennie Stuart Health
Andrea Slivinski, DNP, RN, ACNS-BC, CEN, CPEN, TCRN, Mission Hospital
Date: Wednesday, June 22
Time: 3:00 PM EDT
1. Recognize the benefit of dissemination of CNS work to improve the impact of APRN practice.
2. Describe benefits and limitations associated with different mediums for dissemination.
3. Summarize ethical principles associated with dissemination.
- This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver with distinction by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- There is no conflict of interest for anyone with the ability to control content of this activity.
- To earn contact hours, participate in the webinar or watch the recording and complete the evaluation.
- The contact hours are 1 hour. For those who watch the recording, contact hours are available through 06/22/2024.