NACNS Webinar | Social Media Tips
August 22 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
NACNS Webinar: Social Media Tips
Faye Inumerables, MSN, RN, ACNS-BC, OCN, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Tina M. Mason, PhD, APRN, AOCN®, AOCNS®, FCNS, Moffitt Cancer Center
Date: Monday, August 22
Time: 1:30 PM EDT
1. List three do’s and don’ts for creating and using a professional social media account
2. Discuss various NACNS social media accounts and NACNS hashtags
3. Discuss two examples of professional postings to enhance one’s social media presence
- This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver with distinction by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- There is no conflict of interest for anyone with the ability to control content of this activity.
- To earn contact hours, participate in the webinar or watch the recording and complete the evaluation.
- The contact hours are 1 hour. For those who watch the recording, contact hours are available through 08/22/2024.