- This event has passed.
NACNS Webinar | CNS as Consultant: Root Cause Analysis
July 26, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
NACNS Webinar: CNS as Consultant: Root Cause Analysis
Naomi Benjamin, MSN, APRN-CNS, CCNS, Allina Health
Date: Tuesday, July 26
Time: 2:00 PM EDT
1. Identify the impact of the CNS as consultant in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) events
2. Justify the need for CNS presence on RCA teams
3. Verbalize the distinction between the CNS as consultant in RCA processes and other organizational leaders’ roles in RCA and action plans in response to adverse events.
- This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver with distinction by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- There is no conflict of interest for anyone with the ability to control content of this activity.
- To earn contact hours, participate in the webinar or watch the recording and complete the evaluation.
- The contact hours are 1 hour. For those who watch the recording, contact hours are available through 07/26/2024.