- This event has passed.
2020 CACNS Annual Conference & Business Meeting
November 6, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Join the California Association of Clinical Nurse Specilaists for the 2020 CACNS Annual Conference and Business Meeting “Year of the Nurse – The CNS Transforming Health Care for the Future!”
Registration is NOW open here.
We are proud and excited to announce
three accomplished speakers:
Sean M. Reed, PhD, APN, ACNS-BC, ACHPN
Elizabeth (Liz) Dietz, EdD, RN, CS-NP
Brenda Lyon, PhD, CNS, RN
Upon completion of this session, the learner will be able to:
1. Describe some actions of the NACNS Board in relation to dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
2. Note some examples of the various leadership roles CNSs have played in these complicated times, across the country.
3. Identify some key issues in preparing for and acting in the midst of disasters, including addressing disparities and inequities.
4. Formulate strategies for advancing the unique expertise/and outcomes of CNSs through multi-modal marketing techniques.
5. Discuss how to transform stress to peace in the midst of chaotic healthcare work environments.
Provider approved for 4.2 contact hours by the California Board of Registered Nursing, BRN Provider #16976.
Member Retiree: $35.00
Non-Member Retiree: $50.00
The conference link will be sent to you just prior to the conference date. Still have questions? Please send us a message on the “Contact Us” page at https://cacns.org/contact-us/ .