Wondering what CNSs around the country are doing about a new recommendation?
Need ideas to solve a clinical issue?
The CNS Listserv might be for you!
The CNS listserv is a community of clinical nurse specialists and other interested parties supported by NACNS. Subscribe to the CNS listserv by sending a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address that you will use to read the list. The list manager will approve your subscription, then you will receive a welcome message. You will then be connected to over 600 of your colleagues to share ideas, projects, etc.
To access the searchable listserv archives, go to http://archive.mail-list.com/cns-listserv.
A blank message to these addresses performs the following:
• To get on the list: CNS-Listservemail@example.com
• To get off the list: CNS-Listservfirstname.lastname@example.org
• Toggle to/from the fancy digest version: CNS-Listservemail@example.com
• Toggle to/from the vacation list: CNS-Listservfirstname.lastname@example.org
• Post your message to the list, send it to CNS-Listserv@mail-list.com
• To contact the list owner, send your message to CNS-Listservemail@example.com