The following scholarships are being offered during the NACNS Award Season. Our scholarships are open only to NACNS members, and are brought to you in partnership with CNS Institute.
(Please click on the scholarship title to view the description and criteria for each award, and to view the application form):
- Katie Brush Critical Care Scholarship (Opening March 2024)
- Theresa Murray Clinical Nurse Specialist Scholarship for Quality & Safety, Clinical Excellence, and Professional Development (NEW in 2024! Details to be announced)
Did you know that CNSI offers travel and research grants exclusively to NACNS members? Click here for more information.
Each year the National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists recognizes individual members and affiliates who, through their extraordinary work, raise the profile of the clinical nurse specialist role, research, practice, education, and service. Award nominations open each year in the fall. Review criteria and application requirements below.
The application period for 2024 is now closed.
The following awards are being offered during the NACNS 2024 Award Season
(Please click on the award title to view the description and criteria for each award, and to view the application form):
- Susan B. Davidson Service Award
- Brenda Lyon Leadership Award
- Armed Forces Clinical Nurse Specialist of the Year
- Rising Star Clinical Nurse Specialist of the Year
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Mentor of the Year
- Clinical Nurse Specialist of the Year Award
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Academic Faculty Award
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Preceptor of the Year Award
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Researcher of the Year Award
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Evidence-Based Practice/Quality Improvement Award
- NACNS Affiliate of the Year Award
*The Awards Committee reserves the right to not select an awardee for a specific award if the candidates do not meet the eligibility criteria*