The Affiliate Advisory Committee shall provide information and guidance to affiliates, and shall ensure communication between the affiliate(s) and the Board of Directors. It will focus on increasing the visibility and value of the CNS.
If you are interested in volunteering with the Affiliate Advisory Committee, review the charges below and fill out the volunteer application here.
Charges for the Affiliate Advisory Committee include:
- Develop Affiliate emails to enhance communication by 9/30/2020.
- Initiate a process for Affiliate reporting to the Secretary/Treasurer by 9/30/2020.
- Collaborate with the Listserv committee to ensure Affiliate links are active by 12/31/2020.
- Collaborate with the Leg/Reg committee to develop template advocacy support letters for Affiliates aimed to convey positions on legislation that impact the CNS from a local level, by 12/31/2020.
- Work with interested parties to increase the Affiliate network by 25% (4 additional Affiliates) by 03/31/2021.
- Collaborate with the Membership committee to increase each Affiliate’s member base of NACNS members by 25% by 06/30/2021.