General Abstract Submission is now closed.
Student Poster Submissions will close on October 26, 2019
To submit your student poster, click here
The National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists (NACNS) uses the association’s Research Agenda to determine topics of interest for its 2020 annual conference. Those interested in submitting an abstract for consideration will be asked to select a topic and address the theme of the conference (Transforming Health Care: Our Past, Our Present, & Our Future!) in their abstracts.
Topics of interest include:
- Clinical Practice Application (e.g., patient-centered outcomes, reduction in complications, comparative effectiveness projects, non-disease specific phenomena, chronic care, palliative care, acute care);
- Pharmacology (e.g., antibiotic stewardship, new drug therapies in heart failure)
- Health Care System (e.g., delivery, services, costs, safety, nurse-sensitive indicators);
- Health Care Policy (e.g., scope of practice, regulation, prescriptive authority);
- Health Promotion (e.g., wellness management, disease management, symptom management, quality of life, functional status, medications and other therapeutics);
- Education (e.g., CNS mentoring/onboarding, healthcare provider/students, patients, families, populations [vulnerable or unique], communities);
Poster Presentations are stand-alone visual displays focusing on one of the topics of interest. One presenter is required to be present during the main poster viewing session to respond to Q&A with conference attendees. Posters are used for works-in-progress or for completed works. The author(s) and affiliations must not be included in the abstract text or title.
All abstracts must be submitted online. Please note: You will need to create a free account on the abstract submission platform to submit a proposal.
Click here to get started.
Please note: Additional information for each session may be requested in order to submit the sessions for continuing education credit.