Become a volunteer leader or nominate a peer to join the NACNS Board of Directors and Nominating Committee. Positions are available for the 2018-2020 term for all eligible members. Individuals may only run for one elected office.
As an NACNS board member or officer you will have the opportunity to shape the association’s future agenda and enjoy perks like complimentary conference registration and travel reimbursement. Volunteer service is highly valued by employers and helps build leadership skills.
- President-Elect (One open position, three year commitment: First Year as President-Elect, Second as President, Third as Immediate Past President)*
- Board Director at Large (Three open positions, two year term)*
- Nominating Committee (Four open positions, two year term)** (The work of the Nominating Committee will be conducted by conference call.)
The work of the board and elected officers occurs primarily via conference call. There are two face-to-face board meetings per year: at the Annual Conference and in July. Elected board members are encouraged to attend the NACNS Annual Conference, February 28 – March 3, 2018. The first board meeting for the newly elected board members will be held on March 3, 2018.
Interested individuals must submit:
- A cover letter articulating their interest in one of these positions and their qualifications;
- A current curriculum vitae (CV); and
- A photo for publication and online use.
Nominations must be received by Wednesday, October 18. Incomplete nominations will not be considered.
Click here to submit a nomination. All fields must be filled, including attaching a cover letter, CV, and photo. Please note that the nomination form does ask nominees to disclose any potential conflict of interest. A conflict of interest is not disqualifying, but must be disclosed. For reference, see the NACNS Conflict of Interest policy.
Should you have additional questions about duties, responsibilities or qualifications please call 215-320-3881 or email email@example.com.
*Requires a minimum 2 years of consecutive membership.
** Must be a current member