Please note that this is a brand new, updated system this year! Therefore, all individuals will have to create a new username and password.
Deadline for Abstract Submission: August 2, 2017
Deadline for Student Poster Submission: December 5, 2017
The association is basing our 2018 abstract selection on the topics of interest as outlined in the member defined NACNS Research Agenda.
Topics of interest include:
- Clinical Practice Application (e.g., patient-centered outcomes, reduction in complications, comparative effectiveness projects, non-disease specific phenomena);
- Healthcare System (e.g., delivery, services, costs, safety, nurse-sensitive indicators);
- Healthcare Policy (e.g., scope of practice, regulation, prescriptive authority);
- Health Promotion (e.g., wellness management, disease management, symptom management, quality of life, functional status, medications and other therapeutics);
- Education (e.g., healthcare provider/students, patients, families, populations [vulnerable, unique], communities);
- Palliative Care Across the Lifespan
The call for abstracts covers four different types of presentations: individual podium; symposium; clinical management lecture and poster presentations. All abstract submissions should reflect the conference theme: Putting the Pieces Together: Clinical Nurse Specialists Bridging the Gaps in Healthcare.
Austin–Bergstrom International Airport
Distance to hotel – 18 miles, Drive time to Hotel – 30 minutes