Each year the National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists recognizes individual members and affiliates who, through their extraordinary work, raise the profile of the clinical nurse specialist role, research, education and service.
Nominations for the 2018 awards are now closed.
Award winners will be acknowledged at the 2018 annual conference in Austin, Texas.
View past winners of the following awards:
- CNS of the Year Award
- CNS Educator of the Year Award
- CNS Preceptor of the Year Award
- CNS Researcher of the Year Award
- NACNS Affiliate of the Year Award
- Susan B. Davidson Service Award
- Brenda Lyon Leadership Award
- Board President’s Award